Suzanne F. Kaplan
A dynamic speaker providing actionable solutions, Suzanne’s energizing and interactive style immediately connects with audiences. Her engagements consistently spark rave reviews.
What sets Suzanne apart is her direct transfer of wisdom to her audience. The learning that takes place offers a unique opportunity for attendees to gain knowledge for their organizations and then translate and implement at a tactical level. A Suzanne Kaplan speaking engagement is a unique and motivating experience.
With deep experience in both the public and private sectors, Suzanne has partnered with a wide range of organizations in pharmaceutical, financial services, healthcare, consumer products, academic and nonprofit sectors. Prior to starting Talent Balance, Suzanne held a variety of corporate executive positions in employee relations, organization development, corporate business and strategic planning.
Suzanne’s audiences range from 15 to more than 500 attendees; she customizes her delivery message for each keynote, conference, seminar, or small group presentation.
If you are ready for a speaker to provide implementable tactics and actionable next steps, connect with Suzanne today.
Suzanne is noted for her extraordinarily high evaluation scores.
A Sampling of Speaking Engagements
Top companies, corporations, and noted organizations turn to Suzanne to dive into Decoding Millennials.
- The Vanguard Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sara Lee
- Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Chancellor’s Leadership Institute
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Stevens & Lee Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Drexel University, LeBow College of Business
- Swarthmore College
- Penn State Great Valley
Conferences, Associations & Business Groups
- Wharton Club of Philadelphia, Spring Leadership Series
- Society for Information Management
- American Production & Inventory Control Society
- PA Diversity Council, Women in Leadership Symposium
- Financial Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Tri-State HRMA/SHRM, NJ
- Princeton Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Forum of Executive Women, Delaware
- Chief Information Officers, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association Conference
- International Management Consultants
- Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Annual Summit
- Professional Care Alliance of Delaware Valley
- Mid Atlantic Conference of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Association
Dorothy Stubblebine, SPHRExecutive Coach
Suzanne captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation on Managing Millennials, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left the presentation with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders. I strongly recommend Suzanne for any audience looking for ways to better understand and connect with the millennial generation.
Dwayne PattersonSr. Director Operations, Educational Testing Service
It was clear from the start that Suzanne had a deep understanding of her subject. She captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders.
Debbie DeissrothDynamic HR Professional
Our members were extremely pleased with the insightful information Suzanne offered and the lively discussion that was generated among the multi-generational audience. In fact, members provided Suzanne the highest speaker rating yet this season!
Suzanne gave an outstanding presentation on managing Millennials and the challenges of managing five generations. Suzanne displays both wisdom and knowledge based on years of experience consulting on leadership training and workforce development. I highly recommend Suzanne for both consulting and speaking engagements.Grace Schuler