Suzanne F. Kaplan
Suzanne Kaplan’s speaking engagements give you Clear & Concrete Solutions you can use immediately for productive leadership and development of all five generations in your workforce.
Suzanne was the top rated speaker of the year for 120 human resources professionals in the Tri-State HRMA/SHRM as well as receiving perfect evaluation scores from Wharton Alumni Club of Philadelphia Leadership Series.
With deep experience in both the public and private sectors. she has partnered with a wide range of organizations in pharmaceutical, financial services, healthcare, consumer products, academic and nonprofit sectors. Prior to starting Talent Balance, Suzanne held a variety of corporate executive positions in employee relations, organization development, corporate business and strategic planning.
Working with audiences from 15 to more than 500 attendees, Suzanne is available for conferences, organizations or small group presentations. Her energizing and interactive style immediately engages audiences while giving them practice, feedback and direction to acquire the skills that will move them forward.
A Sampling of Speaking Engagements:
- The Vanguard Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sara Lee
- Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin Law Firm annual retreat
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Chancellor’s Leadership Institute
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Stevens & Lee Law Firm annual retreat
- Drexel University, LeBow College of Business
- Swarthmore College
- Penn State Great Valley
- Wharton Club of Philadelphia, Spring Leadership Series
- Society for Information Management
- American Production & Inventory Control Society
- PA Diversity Council, Women in Leadership Symposium
- Financial Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Tri-State HRMA/SHRM, NJ
- Princeton Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Forum of Executive Women, Delaware
- Chief Information Officers, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association Conference
- International Management Consultants
- Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Annual Summit
- Professional Care Alliance of Delaware Valley
- Mid Atlantic Conference of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Association
Brenda GroveCollege and Career Concierge, Villanova University
As one of the key panelists at the Women in Leadership Symposium organized by the PA Diversity Council, Suzanne provided both topical data and authentic personal insights on career strategies and tips for success.
Also, as the presenter at an HR professionals meeting, she directly involved the audience and encouraged them to improve their employment practices. I can't recall hearing someone who impressed me more with the type of work she had done.
Barbara BergeronPresident, SOS Organizational Services
Suzanne delivers a top-notch presentation on a topic that strikes a nerve about working in today’s multi-generational work environment. It is intriguing, engaging and poignant to people of all generations. This is a must for companies that are concerned about the communications (or lack of) between a diversity of generations, succession-planning and how to engage employees of all ages. I will be using the information I learned in this session for years to come.
Dwayne PattersonSr. Director Operations, Educational Testing Service
It was clear from the start that Suzanne had a deep understanding of her subject. She captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders.