Suzanne F. Kaplan
A dynamic speaker providing actionable solutions, Suzanne’s energizing and interactive style immediately connects with audiences. Her engagements consistently spark rave reviews.
What sets Suzanne apart is her direct transfer of wisdom to her audience. The learning that takes place offers a unique opportunity for attendees to gain knowledge for their organizations and then translate and implement at a tactical level. A Suzanne Kaplan speaking engagement is a unique and motivating experience.
With deep experience in both the public and private sectors, Suzanne has partnered with a wide range of organizations in pharmaceutical, financial services, healthcare, consumer products, academic and nonprofit sectors. Prior to starting Talent Balance, Suzanne held a variety of corporate executive positions in employee relations, organization development, corporate business and strategic planning.
Suzanne’s audiences range from 15 to more than 500 attendees; she customizes her delivery message for each keynote, conference, seminar, or small group presentation.
If you are ready for a speaker to provide implementable tactics and actionable next steps, connect with Suzanne today.
Suzanne is noted for her extraordinarily high evaluation scores.
A Sampling of Speaking Engagements
Top companies, corporations, and noted organizations turn to Suzanne to dive into Decoding Millennials.
- The Vanguard Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sara Lee
- Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Chancellor’s Leadership Institute
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Stevens & Lee Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Drexel University, LeBow College of Business
- Swarthmore College
- Penn State Great Valley
Conferences, Associations & Business Groups
- Wharton Club of Philadelphia, Spring Leadership Series
- Society for Information Management
- American Production & Inventory Control Society
- PA Diversity Council, Women in Leadership Symposium
- Financial Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Tri-State HRMA/SHRM, NJ
- Princeton Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Forum of Executive Women, Delaware
- Chief Information Officers, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association Conference
- International Management Consultants
- Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Annual Summit
- Professional Care Alliance of Delaware Valley
- Mid Atlantic Conference of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Association
Maryann KellyCXO/Executive Solution Innovator
Suzanne provides salient and thought provoking facts and questions regarding today's historic and complex workforce. She offers practical tools for productive engagement so that all can contribute to achieving shared objectives. I highly recommend her!
Ed HenklerFounder at TheBlindGuide, COO at COSY
Suzanne is an expert on the approaches required to effectively lead and manage individuals from different generations. She makes it clear that there is significant potential, often wasted, when we fail to recognize and value the differences. I was especially impressed with Suzanne's presentation skills. She took it to an entirely different level with a PowerPoint heavy on visuals and minimalist on words and an excellent personal presentation style.
Dwayne PattersonSr. Director Operations, Educational Testing Service
It was clear from the start that Suzanne had a deep understanding of her subject. She captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders.
Suzanne gave an outstanding presentation on managing Millennials and the challenges of managing five generations. Suzanne displays both wisdom and knowledge based on years of experience consulting on leadership training and workforce development. I highly recommend Suzanne for both consulting and speaking engagements.Grace Schuler