ARE YOU DEVELOPING THIS CRITICAL GENERATION OF LEADERS?
Forward-thinking leadership sets the culture that determines the success of your organization.
Connect with Suzanne if you want to:
- Ensure your culture engages, integrates and develops your Millennial leaders
- Retain your emerging leadership so it isn’t walking out and costing huge replacement costs
- Enable your emerging leaders to skillfully lead multigenerational teams, including the upcoming Gen Z
- Enhance relationships and knowledge-sharing between incumbent and emerging leaders
Suzanne can also work with you on these critical questions involving Millennials:
- Do you have a process in place to transfer the knowledge and cultural legacy from your retiring Baby Boomers to younger employees …so that their knowledge is not lost forever?
- Are succession plans in place for a pool of ready candidates to step into leadership?
- Are you utilizing your Millennial leadership to reach your Millennial client target audience and their enormous and growing buying power?
We work with you to identify your leadership challenges, and partner with you in the creation and implementation of actionable solutions.
EXAMPLES OF STRATEGIC WORK SESSIONS TO DEVELOP YOUR NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS:
MILLENNIALS: AT THE LEADERSHIP TABLE
Audience: Geared to Millennials (and other emerging leaders) aspiring to or in leadership roles.
THE GLOBAL STRATEGIC LEVERAGE PROGRAM
Audience: Managers and leaders with global responsibilities.
FINDING COMMON GROUND: THE URGENCY OF LEVERAGING THE MULTI-GENERATIONAL WORKFORCE
To be competitive and grow in today’s economic environment, forward-thinking leaders know they must utilize the skills and potential of all generations in their workforce. By widening their lens and perspectives, leaders can innovate and flex styles for improved results. Understand the five generations and their complexities; address stereotypes; learn how to reduce friction, improve team communications, and implement best practices for improving employee engagement at all levels.
Audience: Geared to upper management and leaders but can be adapted to other audiences.
BRIDGING THE LEADERSHIP GENERATIONAL DIVIDE
Audience: A mix of experienced as well as emerging leaders.
Length: Full day program that can be customized to specific needs.
Garvey JonassaintDirector of US Sales, T.R.O. Medical, Inc.
Suzanne’s prior corporate experience provided perfect insight on generational challenges that most businesses face. She is brilliant at explaining complex concepts in an engaging, memorable way so that I went back to work with an increased awareness of all my interactions.
Dwayne PattersonSr. Director Operations, Educational Testing Service
It was clear from the start that Suzanne had a deep understanding of her subject. She captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders.
Maryann KellyCXO/Executive Solution Innovator
Suzanne provides salient and thought provoking facts and questions regarding today's historic and complex workforce. She offers practical tools for productive engagement so that all can contribute to achieving shared objectives. I highly recommend her!
It was clear from the start that Suzanne had a deep understanding of her subject. She captivated an audience of senior executives throughout her presentation, with dialogue continuing well after the formal presentation concluded. I left with a greater awareness and perspective of the upcoming generation of business leaders.Dwayne Patterson